A hands on workshop geared towards moms, dads, grandparents or anyone who wants to know the secrets to taking better photographs of their loved ones.
A Photography Workshop Just for Parents
Saturday, May 3, 2008 May 31, 2008
at my house in Mesa, AZ
(includes bonuses worth $266.99)
What I will teach you:
How to use your camera so you will know what all those buttons and settings do.
How to use the light to make more flattering images.
How to better compose your images so people will say, “Wow! YOU took this?” .
How to create a make shift studio so you won’t have to spend thousands of dollars on equipment.
- 7 tips on how to make your photographs better!
What to bring:
- Your digital camera, it doesn’t need to be fancy, any old one will do.
- Your camera manual.
- A notebook to take notes.
- And comfortable shoes.
Hour one – We will learn about our cameras, how they work and how to use them.
Hour two- We will get creative and learn about composition, lighting and how to create a make shift studio.
Hour three – We will go outside and actually practice shooting. I will have some cute kids there to practice on, but you may bring your own kids if you’d like (for this hour only).
Your $67.00 Tuition Includes:
- The workshop (a $75.00 value)
- $25 gift certificate towards a sitting at Wendi Lee Photography
- A royalty free music CD to use with your images (a $129.99 value)
- And a workbook with image ideas and charts from the class. (a $37.00 value)